|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||106,205,590|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||83,104,080|
Enhanced Expression of Recombinant Activin A in Escherichia coli by Optimization of Induction Parameters
|Journal of Sciences, Islamic Republic of Iran|
|مقاله 1، دوره 29، شماره 2، تیر 2018، صفحه 105-111 اصل مقاله (273.13 K)|
|نوع مقاله: Final File|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22059/jsciences.2018.65016|
|Z. Hajihassan* ؛ N. Biroonro|
|Department of Life Science Engineering, Faculty of New Sciences and Technologies, University of Tehran, Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran|
|Activin A is a member of the transforming growth factor β super family. Because of its extensive clinical usages, its recombinant production is beneficial. In this study, activin A was expressed in E. coli using the pET 21a expression vector. The optimization of the activin A production in E. coli was done by using the response surface methodology (RSM). At this stage, the effect of IPTG and lactose concentration as inducers on protein production was investigated. The effect of different post-induction time and temperature on protein production was then studied in two strains of E. coli (BL21(DE3) and BL21(DE3) plysS). For enhanced expression, the optimum IPTG and lactose concentrations were 1.5 mM and 0% W/V respectively. In the DE3 strain, the optimum post-induction time and temperature were 10 hours and 30°C respectively while in DE3 (plysS) these were 4 hours and 35°C respectively|
|Activin A؛ E. coli؛ RSM؛ Lactose؛ IPTG|
10. Gopal G.J. and Kumar A. strategies for the production of recombinant protein in escherichia coli. Protein J. 32(6): 419-25 (2013).
11. Tegel H., Ottosson J. and Hober S. Enhancing the protein production levels in Escherichia coli with a strong promoter. The FEBS J. 278(5): 729-739 (2011).
12. Saez N.J. and Vincentelli R. High-throughput expression screening and purification of recombinant proteins in E. coli. Methods.Mol.Biol. 1091: 33-53 (2014).
13. Draper N.R. Response surface methodology: Process and product optimization using designed experiments: RH Myers and DC Montgomery. Wiley, New York, 714 pp. (1997).
14. Dubey S., Singh A. and Banerjee U.C. Response surface methodology of nitrilase production by recombinant Escherichia coli. Braz. J. Microbiol. 42(3): 1085-92 (2011).
Donovan R.S., Robinson C.W. and Glick B.R. Review: optimizing inducer and culture conditions for expression of foreign proteins under the control of the lac promoter. J.Ind. Microbiol.Biotechnol. 16(3): 145-154 (1996).
16. Gholami Tilko P., Hajihassan Z. and Moghimi H. Optimization of recombinant β-NGF expression in Escherichia coli using response surface methodology. Prep.Biochem. Biotechnol. 47(4): 406-413 (2017).
17. Savari M., Esfahani S. H. Z., Edalati M. and Biria D. Optimizing conditions for production of high levels of soluble recombinant human growth hormone using Taguchi method. Protein.Expr.Purif. 114: 128-135 (2015).
18. Larentis A.L., Argondizzo A.P.C., dos Santos Esteves G., Jessouron E., Galler R. and Medeiros, M.A. Cloning and optimization of induction conditions for mature PsaA (pneumococcal surface adhesin A) expression in Escherichia coli and recombinant protein stability during long-term storage. Protein.Expr.Purif. 78(1): 38-47 (2011).
19. Sambrook J. and Russell D.W.S. The condensed protocols from molecular cloning: a laboratory manual. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press. (2006).
20. Bradford M.M. A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Anal.Biochem. 72(1-2): 248-254 (1976).
21. Schneider C.A., Rasband W.S. and Eliceiri K.W. NIH Image to ImageJ: 25 years of image analysis. Nature methods. 9(7): 671 (2012).
22. Papaneophytou C.P., Rinotas V., Douni E. and Kontopidis G. A statistical approach for optimization of RANKL overexpression in Escherichia coli: Purification and characterization of the protein. Protein.Expr.Purif. 90(1): 9-19 (2013).
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 736
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 885