|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||111,651,967|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||86,269,870|
بررسی نقش مشارکت مردمی در به سازی بافت فرسودۀ محلۀ فهادان شهر یزد
|پژوهشهای جغرافیای انسانی|
|مقاله 14، دوره 52، شماره 2، تیر 1399، صفحه 639-656 اصل مقاله (1017.49 K)|
|نوع مقاله: مقاله علمی پژوهشی|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22059/jhgr.2019.262003.1007743|
|حسن حکمت نیا*|
|دانشیار جغرافیا و برنامه ریزی شهری دانشگاه پیام نور|
|هدف از پژوهش حاضر بررسی نقش مشارکت مردمی در بهسازی بافت فرسودة محلة فهادان شهر یزد است و در چارچوب کلی تحقیقات پیمایشی انجام شده است. جامعة آماری مورد نظر این پژوهش شامل ساکنان حوزة پژوهش مورد نظر برابر 3700 خانوار است که به روش نمونهگیری تصادفی و با استفاده از فرمول کوکران درمجموع 348 نفر از شهروندان مطالعه شدهاند. بهمنظور تشخیص پایایی پرسشنامه، از روش آلفای کرونباخ استفاده شده است (851/0 برای پرسشنامة شهروندان). همچنین، روایی محتوایی پرسشنامه نیز با نظرخواهی از کارشناسان متخصص در این حوزه تأیید شده است. تجزیه و تحلیل دادهها با استفاده از نرمافزار SPSSانجام گرفته است. در بخش آمار استنباطی از آزمون همبستگی اسپیرمن و رگرسیون چندگانه استفاده شد. نتایج آزمون اسپیرمن نشان داد متغیرهای اعتماد ساکنان محله به مسئولان از طریق دریافت پیشنهادها و آرا، موضع مناسب کارکنان و مدیران در قبال ساکنان، و افزایش انگیزه از طریق ارائة تسهیلات بانکی ویژه دارای بالاترین ضریب همبستگی معنیدار و مثبت بود. و متغیرهای پرداخت همة هزینههای بهسازی توسط ساکنان محلة مورد نظر دارای بالاترین ضریب همبستگی معنیدار و منفی با متغیر وابسته را دارا بودهاند. همچنین، نتایج رگرسیون چندگانه نشان داد متغیر اعتماد ساکنان محله به مسئولان از طریق دریافت پیشنهادها و آرا (397/0 = Beta) و پرداخت همة هزینههای بهسازی توسط ساکنان محلة مورد نظر (364/0- = Beta) نسبت به سایر متغیرهای مستقل بهترتیب بیشترین تأثیر مثبت و منفی را در پیشبینی متغیر وابسته (سطح مشارکت مردمی برای ساماندهی و نوسازی بافت فرسودة محلة فهادان) دارد.|
|بافت فرسوده؛ بهسازی؛ شهر یزد؛ محلة فهادان؛ مشارکت|
|عنوان مقاله [English]|
|Investigating role of public participation in the rehabilitation old texture, Fahadan neighborhood in Yazd|
|Investigating role of public participation in the rehabilitation old texture, Fahadan neighborhood in Yazd|
Procedures and accelerated its growth in recent decades, cities in Iran, has sparked a lot of urban problems. So, the problems of urbanization and the failure all aspects of its influence and sometimes disrupt urban life has made. One of the major problems the older cities more tissue worn in them is the source of many problems in urban areas and the economic-social, body- physical, environmental and security in the wake and the instability in many city has provided. Distressed structures are one of the fourth types of urban distressed structures that because of physical distress, non-appropriate ridden availability, services facility and existence of vulnerable urban infrastructure, has a less locational, environmental and economic value. Facilities and resources limitation of the urban renovation and rehabilitation matter, before every proceed need identification of regions distress rate and priority setting for every action and investment, in related with distressed structure of each city. Basically, the body of the cities affected by natural processes, social and economic change gradually and was exhausted and needed reconstruction and modernization over time they will gradually feel.
Today, most people's participation in urban management approach to city governance. So, it does every person in addition to his role in the field of occupational and family activities for community life as a citizen in the town of affairs. It also recognized their role and duties of the acceptance of this role for his creation bound and hold.
Fahadan neighborhood is 54 degrees, 22 minutes and 18 seconds long, and 31 degrees 54 minutes and 32 seconds is located in the northeast of Yazd city. Fahadan neighborhood is one of Yazd's oldest neighborhoods. It is located adjacent to the neighborhoods of Bazarno, Shah Abolqasem and Kushkonu and is bounded northwards to the northern part of Fahadan Street, from the south to the market place and the time of Al-Sahat, from the west to the Shah Abolqasem and Kushknou neighborhoods and from the east to Imam Khomeini Street.
The aim of this study is to the role of public participation in neighborhood improvement of old texture Fahadan of Yazd city and was conducted in the general framework of the survey researches. The study sample consisted of one group: The study area residents (equal to 12000 people), A total of 348 persons have been studied to random sampling method. To determine the reliability of the questionnaire used Cronbach's alpha (0.851), also, validity of the questionnaire was confirmed by the opinion of advisor and supervisors. Data analysis was performed using SPSS software. Used in inferential statistics Spearman correlation test and multiple regression.
Results and Discussion
The results of prioritizing the items related to the most important field of citizen participation, according to the citizens surveyed, indicate that it is more important than the "wish of your family to participate in the development of neighborhood activities" (average rating: 4.84 and standard deviation of 0.45), "Participation in socio-cultural issues of the neighborhood" (average rating: 4.26 and standard deviation of 0.714), "Participation in economic affairs and neighborhood financial assistance" (average rating: 4.56 and standard deviation of 0.737) and "willingness to transfer property for renovation and improvement of the neighborhood" (average rating: 3.99 and standard deviation of 1.14). The results of prioritizing the items related to the most important obstacles to the participation of citizens in restoring and modernizing the worn out tissue from the viewpoint of the citizens surveyed indicate that it is more important than the "lack of credit for the development of worn out tissues" (average Rating: 4.22 and standard deviation of 1.14), "high cost of building materials and construction" (average rating: 3.62 and standard deviation of 1.17), "lack of proper functioning of social cultural organizations In the neighborhood "(average rating: 2.87 and standard deviation of 0.946) and" non-availability of machinery to the neighborhood center "(average rating: 3.63 and standard deviation of 1.22). Showed results that variable people's trust in the authorities (Beta = 0.415) and lack of socio-cultural organization of people in the neighborhood (Beta = -0.398) than other independent variables have the highest positive and negative effects in predicting the dependent variable (the level of participation and their willingness to organize and renovation of the old Fahadan neighborhood.
The final results of the study showed that six variables were entered into regression analysis (three variables as effective variables and three variables as barriers that had a negative effect), and the variable of people's trust in authorities and the absence of public cultural associations in the neighborhood Other independent variables have the most positive and negative effects, respectively, in predicting the dependent variable (level of popular participation and their tendency for organizing and modernizing the exhausted texture of the Fahadan neighborhood). Therefore, based on the obtained results, it can be said that trust in authorities is the most important factor affecting popular participation in improving the deteriorated texture of the Fahadan neighborhood of Yazd and the lack of social cultural organizations. The most important barrier is the popular participation in the improvement of the worn-out texture. Therefore, the following suggestions can be made based on the results: It is suggested that, in order to increase the level of people's trust to the authorities, in the first stage, meetings with the people of the area will be held and the objectives of the proposed plan (organizing and modernizing the worn-out texture) will be fully and clearly explained to the public. Be sure to be consulted and used at the planning stage for the local elite.
Key Words: Old texture, Urban development, Participation, Trust, Fahadan neighborhoods, Yazd city
The role of public participation in the rehabilitation old texture, Fahadan neighborhood in Yazd
|participation, rehabilitation, old texture, Fahadan neighborhoods, Yazd city|
26. Abu samah, A. and Aref, F., 2009, Peoples Participation in Community Development: A Case Study in a Planned Village Settlement in Malaysia, World Rural Observations, Vol. 1, No. 2, PP. 45-54.
27. AhadneZhad, M.; Rostaeii, Sh. and Zangisheii, S., 2012, Pathology of Interventions in the Renovation of Old and Used Texture (Case Study: Fayz Abad Neighborhood), Journal of Geographic Space, Vol. 1, No. 3, PP. 127-148 (In Persian).
28. Ahmadi, S. and Pour Ahmad, A., 2018, Physical-spatial Analysis of the Structure of Urban Old Texture Using GIS (Case Study: The Central Core of Sardasht City), Human Geography Research Quarterly, Vol. 50, No. 2, PP. 409-430 (In Persian).
29. Amado, M. P.; Santos, C. V.; Moura, E. B. and Silva, V. G., 2009, Public Participation in Sustainable Urban Planning, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, No. 53, PP. 597-603.
30. Amado, M. P.; Santos, C. V.; Moure, E. B. and Silva, V. G., 2009, Public Participation in Sustainable Urban Planning, International Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 5, PP. 228-234.
31. Amiri, M.; Neshat, A. and Niknaei, M., 2016, The Role of Citizen Participation in Urban Management Approach for Improvement and Renovation of Old Textures (Case Study: Region 12 of Tehran Municipality), Human Geography Reserch Quarterly, Vol. 48, No. 3, PP. 523-539 (In Persian).
32. Asadian, F. and Siahi, Z., 2011, The role of public participation model in improvement and renovation of urban worn textures using geography information system GIS Sample, case: Ahvaz-Ameri neighborhood, Quarterly Journal of Environmental Based Territorial Planning, Vol. 4, No. 12, PP. 31-59 (In Persian).
33. Baek, C. H. and Park, S. H., 2012, Changes in renovation policies in the era of sustainability, Energy and Buildings, Vol. 47, No. 1, PP. 485-496.
34. Baum, H., 2001, Citizen Participation, International Encyclopedia of the social & Behavioral Scieces, PP. 1840-1846.
35. Brown, R. and Harris, G., 2005, Co management of wildlife corridors: the case for citizen participation in the Algonquin to Adirondack proposal, Journal of Environmental Management, Vol. 74, PP. 97-106.
36. Buchy, M. and Hoverman, S., 2000, Understanding public participation in forest planning: a review. Forest policy and economics, Vol. 1, No. 1, 15-25.
37. Davoudpour, Z. and Niknya, M., 2011, Reformation and Reconstruction of the Erosive Textures of City as a Strategy to Obtain Permanent Development, Quarterly Journal of Environmental Based Territorial Planning, Vol. 4, No. 15, PP. 31-59 (In Persian).
38. Dinik, M.; Mitkovic, P.; Velev, J. and Bogdanoic, I., 2008, Application of the urban reconstruction method in the central area of Nis, Architecture and Civil Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 1, PP. 127-138.
39. Durgesh, C.R., 2004, Review Rehabilitation and Renovation of Urban Worn-out Tissue, Washington, D.C.
40. Fiorino, D. J., 1990, Citizen participation and environmental risk: A survey of nstitutional mechanisms. Science, technology & human values, Vol. 15, No. 2, PP. 226-243.
41. Ghadrjani, R. and Ghaitarani, N., 2013, Investigation of Popular Participation Promoting Methods for Improvement and Modernization of Exhausted Homes (Case Study: Golan Neighborhood in Hamedan), Haft Hesar: Journal of Environmental Studies, Vol. 1, No. 2, PP.75-83.
42. GhadrMarzi, H. and Ahmadi, A., 2018, Survey management solutions of urban effete fabrics and exhibition optimal pattern in intervention (Case study: Quarter of Sartapole in Sanandaj city), Geography, Vol. 16, No. 56, PP. 138-152 (In Persian).
43. Ghasemi, I.; Ghasemi Siani, M. and Heidari, H., 2015, Factors analysis affecting on participation in the reconstruction and rehabilitation of deteriorated fabric, Social Welfare, Vol. 15, No. 59, PP. 286-253 (In Persian).
44. Habibi, M. and Maghsodi, M., 2007, Urban restoration, definitions, theories, experiences, charteres and global resolutions, urban methods and actions, Tehran: Tehran University, Second Edition (In Persian).
45. Hong, Y., 2018, Resident participation in urban renewal: Focused on Sewoon Renewal Promotion Project and Kwun Tong Town Centre Project, Frontiers of Architectural Research, Vol. 7, No. 2, PP. 197-210.
46. Hosseini, A.; Pourahmad, A.; Taeeb, A.; Amini, M. and Behvandi, S., 2017, Renewal strategies and neighborhood participation on urban blight, International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, Vol. 6, No. 1, PP. 113-121.
47. Jamal, M. J., 2007, Solutions for improving the quality of living in urban old and old textures. Tehran: Municipality and village administrations of the country (In Persian).
48. Khaksari, A., 2004, Economic revitalization of historic city centery, Haft Shahr, Vol. 1, No. 15-16, PP. 23-124 (In Persian).
49. Kweit, M. G. and Kweit, R. V., 2007, Participation, Perception of Participation, and Citizen. Support. American Politics Research, Vol. 35, No 3, PP. 407-425.
50. Mahdavinejad, M. and Amini, M., 2011, Public Participation for Sustainable Urban Planning in Case of Iran. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 1, PP. 405-413.
51. Motamedimehr, A.; Hasanpoor, R. and Rezaie, R., 2014, Rehabitation and Renovation old urban texture with focus on public Participation (Case Study: Ghorveh Gheylar district), Journal of Studies of Human Settlements Planning, Vol. 9, No. 26, PP. 29-44 (In Persian).
52. Mousavi, M.N.; Heidari, H. and Bagheri Kashkooli, A., 2013, Investigating the role of Social Wealth in the Renovation and refurbishment of old contextures (Case Study: Sardasht City), Journal Urban - Regional Studies and Research, Vol. 4, No. 15, PP. 59-82 (In Persian).
53. Mousavi, S. H.; BakhshandehNosrat, A. and Eliaszadeh, S. N., 2018, A collaborative approach analysis in organizing the worn-out texture of the 12th district of Tehran, Urban Management, Vol. 17, No. 51, PP. 297-308 (In Persian).
54. Movahed, A.; Firouzi, M. A.; Zarei, R. and Zafari, M., 2011, The evaluation of the role of NGOs in the reconstruction of the worn-out urban Contexts: A case study in the central part of Ahvaz city, Geography, Vol. 11, No. 36, PP. 79-98 (In Persian).
55. Nicoleta, O. C., 2013, Thy mission of public administration in guaranteeing citizens’ rights and freedoms, Procedid - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 81, No. 28, PP.167-170.
56. Sabatier, P. A. and Shaw, L. K., 2009, Are collaborative watershed management groups democratic? An analysis of California and Washington partnerships, Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, Vol.64,No. 2, PP. 61-64.
57. Saghaei, M., 2018, Identification and prioritization of urban deteriorated texture in order to reduce the earthquake-induced vulnerability - Case study: Region 5 in Esfahan, Geographical Data (SEPEHR), Vol. 27, No.105, PP. 171-182 (In Persian).
58. Saraskanroud, M.; Purahmad, A. and Omranzadeh, B., 2011, Evaluation of Public Participation Scale in Rehabilitation and Renovation of Old Textures, Case Study: Sirus Sector of Tehran, Journal of Geography and Planning, Vol. 36, No. 2, PP. 1-32 (In Persian).
59. Shamaeii, A., 2001, Exploration and analysis of urban ecology in Yazd, Kaveshnameh, Vol. 2, No. 2, PP. 77-98 (In Persian).
60. Shikhaleslami, A.; Maleki, A.; Bavafa, S. and Gahani, A., 2014, The role of public participation in urban renewal and renewal and renovation of worm-out tissues, Quarterly Journal of Cheshmandaz – E Zagros, Vol. 6, No. 19, PP. 121-142 (In Persian).
61. Varesi, H.; Mohammadi, J. and Akbarzadeh Sheykh Mahalle, R., 2015, Studying the role of citizens in reformation and modernization of old worn out civil textures (Case study: 6th zone of Isfahan), Journal Urban - Regional Studies and Research, Vol. 7, No. 25, PP. 59-82 (In Persian).
62. Wang, H.; Song, Y.; Hamilton, A. and Curwell, S., 2007, Urban information integration for advanced e-planning in Europe, Government information Quaterly, Vol. 24, PP. 763-754.
63. Wanga, A.; Hub, Y.; Li, L. and Liu, B., 2016, Group Decision Making Model of Urban Renewal Based on Sustainable Development Public Participation Perspective, Procedia Engineering, Vol. 145, No. 1, PP. 1509-1517.
64. Yapang Gharavi, M. and Mohmmadi, M., 2016, Prioritizing Methods for Increasing People Participation in Improvement of Urbanized Urban Texts Case Study: Sabaran Bojnord neighborhood, Quarterly Journal of Cheshmandaz – E Zagros, Vol. 8, No. 28, PP. 191-208 (In Persian).
65. Zali, N.; Darabi, H. and Mirzaeii Doorodkhani, A., 2013, Improvement and renovation of the worn-out tissues of the Pearsar Metropolitan Area of Rasht with a Public Participation Approach, Research and Urban Planning, Vol. 4, No. 12, PP. 79-94 (In Persian).
66. Zarabi, E. and Tehrani, S. F., 2009, Participatory Approach in Renovation and Rehabilitation of urban worn out texture, Armanshahr Journal, Vol. 2, No. 2, PP. 39-49 (In Persian).
67. Ziyyari, K.; Abbasifallah, V.; Headari, A. and Najafi, E., 2018, Renovation of worn out texture using participatory approach and social capital (Case study: area 2 of region 9 city of Tehran), Geography and Human Relationships, Vol. 1, No. 1, PP. 390-411 (In Persian).
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 592
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 342