|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||104,962,980|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||82,035,796|
Synthesis and antibacterial performance of Ag/Co2O3/g-C3N4 nanocomposite
|Journal of Ultrafine Grained and Nanostructured Materials|
|دوره 54، شماره 1، شهریور 2021، صفحه 58-63 اصل مقاله (1.76 M)|
|نوع مقاله: Research Paper|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22059/jufgnsm.2021.01.06|
|mahdieh chegeni ؛ mozhgan mehri؛ zahra Shokri Rozbahani|
|Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Ayatollah Boroujerdi University, Boroujerd, Iran|
|The Ag/Co2O3/g-C3N4 as a novel nanocomposite was synthesized using a facile strategy by “one pot” method. The as-prepared nanocomposite was applied to improve the antibacterial effect against Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus bacteria. The nanocomposite was characterized by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, X-ray Diffraction, and Scanning Electron Microscopy techniques. The strong interaction beetween the plans of graphitic carbon nitride (g-C3N4) and other particles can be resulted to stable nanocomposite. The zone inhibition of nanocomposite was determined for Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. The findings showed the better activity of as-prepared nanocomposite against Gram negative bacteria rather to Gram positive bacteria. The Ag/Co2O3/g-C3N4 was shown good antibacterial effect compared to g-C3N4 and Ag patricles. Further, Colony Forming Unit was indicated the antibacterial behavior of as-prepared composite. The present study can explain insight into the synthesis of heterojunction composite for disinfection.|
|Biomaterials؛ nanoparticles؛ graphitic carbon nitride؛ antibacterial activity|
1. Hrudey SE. Chlorination disinfection by-products, public health risk tradeoffs and me. Water Research. 2009;43(8):2057-92.
2. Huh AJ, Kwon YJ. “Nanoantibiotics”: A new paradigm for treating infectious diseases using nanomaterials in the antibiotics resistant era. Journal of Controlled Release. 2011;156(2):128-45.
3. Wang X, Maeda K, Thomas A, Takanabe K, Xin G, Carlsson JM, et al. A metal-free polymeric photocatalyst for hydrogen production from water under visible light. Nature Materials. 2008;8(1):76-80.
4. Chegeni M, Mousavi Z, Soleymani M, Dehdashtian S. Removal of aspirin from aqueous solutions using graphitic carbon nitride nanosheet: Theoretical and experimental studies. Diamond and Related Materials. 2020;101:107621.
5. Low J, Yu J, Jaroniec M, Wageh S, Al-Ghamdi AA. Heterojunction Photocatalysts. Advanced Materials. 2017;29(20):1601694.
6. Mamba G, Mishra AK. Graphitic carbon nitride (g-C 3 N 4 ) nanocomposites: A new and exciting generation of visible light driven photocatalysts for environmental pollution remediation. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. 2016;198:347-77.
7. Lam S-M, Sin J-C, Mohamed AR. A review on photocatalytic application of g-C3N4/semiconductor (CNS) nanocomposites towards the erasure of dyeing wastewater. Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing. 2016;47:62-84.
8. Huang D, Chen S, Zeng G, Gong X, Zhou C, Cheng M, et al. Artificial Z-scheme photocatalytic system: What have been done and where to go? Coordination Chemistry Reviews. 2019;385:44-80.
9. Yuan Y-P, Cao S-W, Liao Y-S, Yin L-S, Xue C. Red phosphor/g-C3N4 heterojunction with enhanced photocatalytic activities for solar fuels production. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. 2013;140-141:164-8.
10. Chegeni M, Goudarzi F, Soleymani M. Synthesis, Characterization and Application of V 2 O 5 /S‐Doped Graphitic Carbon Nitride Nanocomposite for Removing of Organic Pollutants. ChemistrySelect. 2019;4(46):13736-45.
11. Wang Z-T, Xu J-L, Zhou H, Zhang X. Facile synthesis of Zn(II)-doped g-C3N4 and their enhanced photocatalytic activity under visible light irradiation. Rare Metals. 2019;38(5):459-67.
12. Qin J, Huo J, Zhang P, Zeng J, Wang T, Zeng H. Improving the photocatalytic hydrogen production of Ag/g-C3N4 nanocomposites by dye-sensitization under visible light irradiation. Nanoscale. 2016;8(4):2249-59.
13. Hou Y, Ndamanisha JC, Guo L-p, Peng X-j, Bai J. Synthesis of ordered mesoporous carbon/cobalt oxide nanocomposite for determination of glutathione. Electrochimica Acta. 2009;54(26):6166-71.
14. Adhikari SP, Pant HR, Kim JH, Kim HJ, Park CH, Kim CS. One pot synthesis and characterization of Ag-ZnO/g-C3N4 photocatalyst with improved photoactivity and antibacterial properties. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. 2015;482:477-84.
15. Zhu M, Liu X, Tan L, Cui Z, Liang Y, Li Z, et al. Photo-responsive chitosan/Ag/MoS2 for rapid bacteria-killing. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2020;383:121122.
16. Wang W, Zeng Z, Zeng G, Zhang C, Xiao R, Zhou C, et al. Sulfur doped carbon quantum dots loaded hollow tubular g-C3N4 as novel photocatalyst for destruction of Escherichia coli and tetracycline degradation under visible light. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2019;378:122132.
17. Ma S, Zhan S, Xia Y, Wang P, Hou Q, Zhou Q. Enhanced photocatalytic bactericidal performance and mechanism with novel Ag/ZnO/g-C3N4 composite under visible light. Catalysis Today. 2019;330:179-88.
18. Tian J, Liu Q, Asiri AM, Al-Youbi AO, Sun X. Ultrathin Graphitic Carbon Nitride Nanosheet: A Highly Efficient Fluorosensor for Rapid, Ultrasensitive Detection of Cu2+. Analytical Chemistry. 2013;85(11):5595-9.
19. Wayne, PA: Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute; 2019.20. Sobhani-Nasab A, Zahraei Z, Akbari M, Maddahfar M, Hosseinpour-Mashkani SM. Synthesis, characterization, and antibacterial activities of ZnLaFe 2 O 4 /NiTiO 3 nanocomposite. Journal of Molecular Structure. 2017;1139:430-5.
21. Deng L, Zhu M. Metal–nitrogen (Co-g-C3N4) doping of surface-modified single-walled carbon nanohorns for use as an oxygen reduction electrocatalyst. RSC Advances. 2016;6(31):25670-7.
22. Liu X, Li X, Shan Y, Yin Y, Liu C, Lin Z, et al. CuS nanoparticles anchored to g-C3N4 nanosheets for photothermal ablation of bacteria. RSC Advances. 2020;10(21):12183-91.
23. Zhou L, Wang L, Lei J, Liu Y, Zhang J. Fabrication of TiO2/Co-g-C3N4 heterojunction catalyst and its photocatalytic performance. Catalysis Communications. 2017;89:125-8.
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 827
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 381