- Wang S, Lee YR, Won Y, Kim H, Jeong SE, Hwang BW, Cho AR, Kim JY, Park YC, Nam H, Lee DH. Development of high-performance adsorbent using KOH-impregnated rice husk-based activated carbon for indoor CO2 Chemical Engineering Journal. 2022 Feb 21:135378.
- Khoshraftar Z, Ghaemi A. Presence of activated carbon particles from waste walnut shell as a biosorbent in monoethanolamine (MEA) solution to enhance carbon dioxide absorption. Heliyon. 2022 Jan 1;8(1):e08689.
- Khoshraftar Z, Ghaemi A, Mohseni Sigaroodi AH. The effect of solid adsorbents in Triethanolamine (TEA) solution for enhanced CO2 absorption rate. Research on Chemical Intermediates. 2021 Oct;47(10):4349-68.
- Cui H, Xu J, Shi J, You S, Zhang C, Yan N, Liu Y, Chen G. Evaluation of different potassium salts as activators for hierarchically porous carbons and their applications in CO2 Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 2021 Feb 1;583:40-9.
- Pashaei H, Ghaemi A. Review of CO2 capture using absorption and adsorption technologies. Iranian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (IJCCE). 2021 Nov 28.
- Karimi M, Shirzad M, Silva JA, Rodrigues AE. Biomass/Biochar carbon materials for CO2 capture and sequestration by cyclic adsorption processes: A review and prospects for future directions. Journal of CO2 Utilization. 2022 Mar 1;57:101890.
- Yang C, Zhao T, Pan H, Liu F, Cao J, Lin Q. Facile preparation of N-doped porous carbon from chitosan and NaNH2 for CO2 adsorption and conversion. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2022 Mar 15;432:134347.
- Serafin J, Ouzzine M, Cruz Jr OF, Sreńscek-Nazzal J, Gómez IC, Azar FZ, Mafull CA, Hotza D, Rambo CR. Conversion of fruit waste-derived biomass to highly microporous activated carbon for enhanced CO2 Waste Management. 2021 Dec 1;136:273-82.
- Oschatz M, Antonietti M. A search for selectivity to enable CO2 capture with porous adsorbents. Energy & Environmental Science. 2018;11(1):57-70.
- Jin C, Sun J, Chen Y, Guo Y, Han D, Wang R, Zhao C. Sawdust wastes-derived porous carbons for CO2 Part 1. Optimization preparation via orthogonal experiment. Separation and Purification Technology. 2021 Dec 1;276:119270.
- Ma C, Lu T, Shao J, Huang J, Hu X, Wang L. Biomass derived nitrogen and sulfur co-doped porous carbons for efficient CO2 Separation and Purification Technology. 2022 Jan 15;281:119899.
- Al-Rowaili FN, Zahid U, Onaizi S, Khaled M, Jamal A, AL-Mutairi EM. A review for Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs) utilization in capture and conversion of carbon dioxide into valuable products. Journal of CO2 2021 Nov 1;53:101715.
- Gaikwad S, Kim Y, Gaikwad R, Han S. Enhanced CO2 capture capacity of amine-functionalized MOF-177 metal organic framework. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering. 2021 Aug 1;9(4):105523.
- Younas M, Rezakazemi M, Daud M, Wazir MB, Ahmad S, Ullah N, Ramakrishna S. Recent progress and remaining challenges in post-combustion CO2 capture using metal-organic frameworks (MOFs). Progress in Energy and Combustion Science. 2020 Sep 1;80:100849.
- Du L, Lu Z, Zheng K, Wang J, Zheng X, Pan Y, You X, Bai J. Fine-tuning pore size by shifting coordination sites of ligands and surface polarization of metal–organic frameworks to sharply enhance the selectivity for CO2. Journal of the American Chemical Society. 2013 Jan 16;135(2):562-5.
- Liu M, Nothling MD, Webley PA, Jin J, Fu Q, Qiao GG. High-throughput CO2 capture using PIM-1@ MOF based thin film composite membranes. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2020 Sep 15;396:125328.
- C Trickett CA, Helal A, Al-Maythalony BA, Yamani ZH, Cordova KE, Yaghi OM. The chemistry of metal–organic frameworks for CO2 capture, regeneration and conversion. Nature Reviews Materials. 2017 Jul 25;2(8):1-6.
- Chen W, Zhang Z, Hou L, Yang C, Shen H, Yang K, Wang Z. Metal-organic framework MOF-801/PIM-1 mixed-matrix membranes for enhanced CO2/N2 separation performance. Separation and Purification Technology. 2020 Nov 1;250:117198.
- Yang DA, Cho HY, Kim J, Yang ST, Ahn WS. CO2 capture and conversion using Mg-MOF-74 prepared by a sonochemical method. Energy & Environmental Science. 2012;5(4):6465-73.
- Ai N, Lou S, Lou F, Xu C, Wang Q, Zeng G. Facile synthesis of macroalgae-derived graphene adsorbents for efficient CO2 capture. Process Safety and Environmental Protection. 2021 Apr 1;148:1048-59.
- You HS, Jin H, Mo YH, Park SE. CO2 adsorption behavior of microwave synthesized zeolite beta. Materials Letters. 2013 Oct 1;108:106-9.
- Won W, Lee S, Lee KS. Modeling and parameter estimation for a fixed-bed adsorption process for CO2 capture using zeolite 13X. Separation and purification technology. 2012 Feb 2;85:120-9.
- Wang Y, Du T, Qiu Z, Song Y, Che S, Fang X. CO2 adsorption on polyethylenimine-modified ZSM-5 zeolite synthesized from rice husk ash. Materials Chemistry and Physics. 2018 Mar 1;207:105-13.
- Mortazavi N, Bahadori M, Marandi A, Tangestaninejad S, Moghadam M, Mirkhani V, Mohammadpoor-Baltork I. Enhancement of CO2 adsorption on natural zeolite, modified clinoptilolite with cations, amines and ionic liquids. Sustainable Chemistry and Pharmacy. 2021 Sep 1;22:100495.
- Kareem FA, Shariff AM, Ullah S, Dreisbach F, Keong LK, Mellon N, Garg S. Experimental measurements and modeling of supercritical CO2 adsorption on 13X and 5A zeolites. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. 2018 Feb 1;50:115-27.
- Dos Santos GC, Bleyer GC, Martins LS, Padoin N, Watzko ES, de Aquino TF, Vasconcelos LB. CO2 adsorption in a zeolite-based bench scale moving bed prototype: Experimental and theoretical investigation. Chemical Engineering Research and Design. 2021 Jul 1;171:225-36.
- De Aquino TF, Estevam ST, Viola VO, Marques CR, Zancan FL, Vasconcelos LB, Riella HG, Pires MJ, Morales-Ospino R, Torres AE, Bastos-Neto M. CO2 adsorption capacity of zeolites synthesized from coal fly ashes. Fuel. 2020 Sep 15;276:118143.
- Wang J, Chen S, Xu JY, Liu LC, Zhou JC, Cai JJ. High-surface-area porous carbons produced by the mild KOH activation of a chitosan hydrochar and their CO2 New Carbon Materials. 2021 Dec 1;36(6):1081-90.
- Huang GG, Liu YF, Wu XX, Cai JJ. Activated carbons prepared by the KOH activation of a hydrochar from garlic peel and their CO2 adsorption performance. New Carbon Materials. 2019 Jun 1;34(3):247-57.
- Li K, Zhang D, Niu X, Guo H, Yu Y, Tang Z, Lin Z, Fu M. Insights into CO2 adsorption on KOH-activated biochars derived from the mixed sewage sludge and pine sawdust. Science of The Total Environment. 2022 Feb 25:154133.
- Yin L, Zheng W, Shi H, Ding D. Ecosystem services assessment and sensitivity analysis based on ANN model and spatial data: A case study in Miaodao Archipelago. Ecological Indicators. 2022 Feb 1;135:108511.
- Ghaedi M, Zeinali N, Ghaedi AM, Teimuori M, Tashkhourian J. Artificial neural network-genetic algorithm based optimization for the adsorption of methylene blue and brilliant green from aqueous solution by graphite oxide nanoparticle. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy. 2014 May 5;125:264-77.
- Sarkar J, Prottoy ZH, Bari MT, Al Faruque MA. Comparison of ANFIS and ANN modeling for predicting the water absorption behavior of polyurethane treated polyester fabric. Heliyon. 2021 Sep 1;7(9):e08000.
- Prakash MO, Raghavendra G, Ojha S, Panchal M. Characterization of porous activated carbon prepared from arhar stalks by single step chemical activation method. Materials Today: Proceedings. 2021 Jan 1;39:1476-81.
- Ramezanipour Penchah H, Ghaemi A, Godarziani H. Eco-friendly CO2 adsorbent by impregnation of diethanolamine in nanoclay montmorillonite. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2021 Oct;28(39):55754-70.
- Kalam S, Yousuf U, Abu-Khamsin SA, Waheed UB, Khan RA. An ANN model to predict oil recovery from a 5-spot waterflood of a heterogeneous reservoir. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 2022 Mar 1;210:110012.
- Hemmati A, Ghaemi A, Asadollahzadeh M. RSM and ANN modeling of hold up, slip, and characteristic velocities in standard systems using pulsed disc-and-doughnut contactor column. Separation Science and Technology. 2021 Nov 2;56(16):2734-49.
- Kolbadinejad S, Mashhadimoslem H, Ghaemi A, Bastos-Neto M. Deep learning analysis of Ar, Xe, Kr, and O2 adsorption on Activated Carbon and Zeolites using ANN approach. Chemical Engineering and Processing-Process Intensification. 2022 Jan 1;170:108662.
- Plaza MG, González AS, Pevida C, Pis JJ, Rubiera F. Valorisation of spent coffee grounds as CO2 adsorbents for postcombustion capture applications. Applied Energy. 2012 Nov 1;99:272-9.
- Wang R, Wang P, Yan X, Lang J, Peng C, Xue Q. Promising porous carbon derived from celtuce leaves with outstanding supercapacitance and CO2 capture performance. ACS applied materials & interfaces. 2012 Nov 28;4(11):5800-6.
- Wei H, Deng S, Hu B, Chen Z, Wang B, Huang J, Yu G. Granular bamboo‐derived activated carbon for high CO2 adsorption: the dominant role of narrow micropores. ChemSusChem. 2012 Dec;5(12):2354-60.
- Sevilla M, Fuertes AB. Sustainable porous carbons with a superior performance for CO2 Energy & Environmental Science. 2011;4(5):1765-71.
- Li J, Michalkiewicz B, Min J, Ma C, Chen X, Gong J, Mijowska E, Tang T. Selective preparation of biomass-derived porous carbon with controllable pore sizes toward highly efficient CO2 Chemical Engineering Journal. 2019 Mar 15;360:250-9.
- Rashidi NA, Yusup S, Borhan A. Isotherm and thermodynamic analysis of carbon dioxide on activated carbon. Procedia engineering. 2016 Jan 1;148:630-7.
- Kovo AS. CO2 capture using amine-impregnated activated carbon from jatropha curcas shell. British Journal of Applied Science & Technology. 2016 Jan 1;14(4):1.
- Rajahmundry GK, Garlapati C, Kumar PS, Alwi RS, Vo DV. Statistical analysis of adsorption isotherm models and its appropriate selection. Chemosphere. 2021 Aug 1;276:130176.
- Darvishi Cheshmeh Soltani R, Safari M, Rezaee A, Godini H. Application of a compound containing silica for removing ammonium in aqueous media. Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy. 2015 Jan;34(1):105-11.