|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||103,789,979|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||81,529,887|
به کارگیری مدل تحلیل مسیر برای ارزیابی طرح ناحیه محوری با معیارهای شهرداری الکترونیک (مطالعه موردی: منطقه 6 و 15 شهرداری تهران)
|پژوهشهای جغرافیای انسانی|
|مقاله 12، دوره 52، شماره 3، مهر 1399، صفحه 971-992 اصل مقاله (1.35 M)|
|نوع مقاله: مقاله علمی پژوهشی|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22059/jhgr.2019.279845.1007907|
|لیلا آقایی1؛ حمیدرضا وارثی 2؛ سعید زنگنه شهرکی3|
|1دانشجوی دکتری جغرافیا و برنامه ریزی شهری، دانشکدة علوم جغرافیایی و برنامه ریزی دانشگاه اصفهان|
|2استاد دانشکدة علوم جغرافیایی و برنامه ریزی دانشگاه اصفهان|
|3استادیار دانشکدة جغرافیا، دانشگاه تهران|
|پس از رشد سرسامآور شهرنشینی و افزایش جمعیت شهری، شهرهای بزرگ ایران با مشکلات متعددی روبهرو هستند؛ تردد سنگین وسایل نقلیه، ترافیک، نابودی محیط زیست، آلودگی هوا و آلودگی صوتی، ازدحام جمعیت شهری، بحران کیفیت زندگی از جمله مشکلات است. یکی از راهحلهای رفع این معضلات مهیاسازی زمینههای تحقق شهر الکترونیک و شهرداری الکترونیک است. هدف اصلی از این مقاله بهکارگیری مدل تحلیل مسیر برای ارزیابی طرح ناحیهمحوری با معیارهای شهرداری الکترونیک است و از نظر هدف کاربردی و از لحاظ روش جمعآوری اطلاعات شامل دو بخش تحقیق کتابخانهای و میدانی است و جزو تحقیقات توصیفی- پیمایشی است.با بهکارگیری تحلیل مسیر و تحلیل عاملی تأییدی و معادلات ساختاری، شاخصهای پژوهش از نظر تأثیر تحلیل و مدل مفهومی ارائه شد. برای برازش مدل از معیار Q2، معیار Gof، روایی واگرا، و روایی همگرا و برای سنجش میزان تأثیرگذاری طرح ناحیهمحوری بر مبنای معیارهای منتخب از آزمون فریدمن استفاده شد. براساس یافتههای تحقیق.برازش مناسب مدلهای اندازهگیری در سطح منطقة 6 و 15 شهرداری تهران تأیید شد وارتباط معنادار بالایی بین متغیرهای مکنون وجود دارد که صحت مدل را تأیید میکند.همینطور با ارزیابی طرح ناحیهمحوری مشخص شد این طرح بهطور یکسان در همة ابعاد تأثیر نداشته است. بنابراین، برای اجرای کامل طرح ناحیهمحوری نیاز به مدیران خلاقی است که بتوانند با استراتژی مناسب راه برونرفت از معضلات را پیدا کنند تا زمینههای تحقق شهرداری الکترونیک فراهم شود.|
|شهرداری الکترونیک؛ طرح شهری؛ طرح ناحیه محوری؛ مدل تحلیل مسیر؛ ناحیه|
|عنوان مقاله [English]|
|The using of the path analysis model to Evaluate the Area-based Management Plan with Criteria of Electronic Municipality : A Case Study of Districts 6 and 15 of Tehran Municipality|
|Leyla Aghaie1؛ Hamidreza Varesi2؛ saeed zanganeh shahraki3|
|2Geography and Planning Sciences Department, University of Isfahan|
|3Geography and Planning Sciences Department University of Tehran, Iran|
|With the advent of the first urban plans since the beginning of the 21th century, a variety of such plans have been provided for different purposes, but their evaluation based on proper criteria has been underestimated. In Iranian cities, no urban plan has been evaluated based on correct indicators. In addition, urban planners have neglected the fact that evaluating urban plans can lead to the effectiveness of urban planning objectives and policies. |
This research is an applied study with the main objective of evaluating an area-based plan according to e-municipality criteria. Library and field work was done with a descriptive-survey approach to collect data. Then, the significance and the effect of the indicators were analyzed through the path analysis, confirmatory factor analysis and structural equations. The product of the study was a conceptual model presented with all the corresponding steps.
The results of the study indicate the significant effect of implementing the area-based management plan on the selected aspects in district 6 of Tehran. Moreover, the obtained average rating column shows that the plan implementation has had the greatest effect on the aspects of hardware and information and communication technology but the least effect on the socio-cultural aspects. The results also suggest the significant effect of the plan implementation on the selected aspects in districts 15 of Tehran. The average rating column shows the greatest effect of the plan on the aspects of human resources but the least effect on the socio-cultural aspects.
It is concluded that the area-based plan should be revised by adding strategies that aim at the increase of temporal efficiency and temporal justice. Also, studies related to dynamic spatial rhythms as well as the concepts of efficiency and time justice should be utilized so as to enhance the responsive of managers.
Urban planners have recently paid much attention to the preparation and implementation of certain projects on neighborhood and region scales to make urban facilities available to all citizens in urban spaces. One of the most important of these projects is the area-based plan. The main objective of this plan is to achieve fast and easy services and easier access of citizens to municipal services. As a matter of fact, if an area-based plan approved by the municipality is favorable enough and correctly implemented, e-municipality will be effectively established. As for Iran, this plan was operationalized in the municipality of Tehran in 1952. Tehran municipality tried to implement the plan for the efficient management of the newly emerging metropolis of Tehran and the improvement of services given to Tehran residents.
In recent decades, various urban plans have been provided to develop the metropolitan regions of Tehran, but they have not been evaluated by the corresponding organizations. In fact, after an urban plan is implemented, it is better to evaluate it based on proper criteria. It is clear that various types of urban planning have a great effect on different aspects of people's lives, including income, employment, well-being, housing, health, education, social relationships, comfort, environment, personal security, and peace. Therefore, it is necessary to evaluate urban plans based on appropriate indicators.
Urbanization is occurring rapidly throughout the world, and soon the dominant model of human habitation will be urbanization and urban life. The increasing urbanization has many consequences, including an increase in the number of cities, population of cities, urban population of a country or a region, and the physical-spatial surface occupied in cities. In fact, the physical expansion of cities, which is nowadays of attraction for academic research, is gaining increasing importance due to its effects on other aspects of life and its leading cities to stability or instability (Zanganeh Shahraki, 2012:3). These problems associated with the growth of urbanization in Iranian cities, especially in a metropolis like Tehran, have had undesirable consequences.
Municipality is an organization responsible for urban affairs (Faridi et al., 2011) as the most important public institution, it has various responsibilities in cities. It has to undertake a variety of urban planning tasks to provide the citizens with various services and to improve urban issues including welfare, security, comfort and pleasure. Improvement of culture, social institutes, political infrastructures, and e-readiness to establish e-municipality are considered as the most important missions of the municipality (Shahnavazi et al., 2012) With regard to its large population (i.e. more than 8.5 million as reported by the Statistics Center of Iran in 2012), Tehran metropolis faces major problems, and those problems are increased every day. This has resulted in seemingly insoluble obstacles in economic, cultural, social and political development.
The urban areas in Tehran are faced with many challenges. The citizens' repeated visits to these areas to receive services, failure to provide some electronic services, lack of necessary facilities for professionals working in these areas, failure to completely achieve the objectives of the plan in the field of e-municipality, early utilization of some electronic systems, semi-electronic status of some services (e.g. issuance of the drilling licenses), allocation of insufficient budget to areas, and nonrule-based performance of managers and experts in some cases are a few examples of municipal problems that emerged after the area-based plan was implemented in the organizational structure of the district municipality.
The main objective of this study is to evaluate the area-based plan in districts 6 and 15 of Tehran municipality based on the criteria of e-municipality. Analyses are conducted to determine and scrutinize the role of the criteria selected by the municipality for managing the area-based plan. Moreover, the relationship between the current pattern of this management and the criteria of the municipality model in the urban areas of districts 6 and 15 are investigated in order to improve the performance of this organization. In this case, the obstacles and problems are identified to provide the best solution with regard to the status quo, and modern and efficient management decisions are encouraged.
|district, Urban plan, Area-based plan, E-municipality, path analysis model|
15. Castells, M., 1989, The Informational City. Information Technology, EconomicRestructuring, and the Urban-Regional Process, Oxford: Blackwell Publishers.
17. Departmenr for Community planning and development, 2012, Factsheet 3; Urban and regional planning.
18. Department for Communities and Local Government ,2011,Factsheet 6; Neighborhood Management.
19. Faridi, M. and Asadollah, S., 2011, Electronic municipality as an alternative, complement, or development of traditional municipality, International Conference on Computer Communication and Management, Vol. 5, No. 2, 611-615
20. Ganbarali nasab, A., 2012, Studing and pathology the Area-based Management Plan in Districts from 2008 and presenting of solution, Tehran: Tehran city planning and studing center.
21. Gasemi, Sh.; Bakhshande, S. and Komeyjani, P., 2014, Studying about Comprehensive of the Portals Content of Municipalities in 5 Big Cities in Iran, Journal of information teclonology management, Vol .6, No. 3, PP. 455-474.
22. Ghalibaf, M.B., 2007, Urban Law and Urbanism rules, Master's Degree Affairs: Department of urban Administration, Faculty of management, Tehran University.
23. Hadeli, B. and Zinali Azim, A., 2000, Translation error The Need to Build an Electronic City in Sustainable Development Translation error, A Case Study of Districts 6 of Tabriz Municipality, Translation errorJournal of Productivity Management, Vol. 26, No. 6, PP. 33-52.
24. Haft Shahr Consulting Engineers, 2016, Physical-functional report of 6th district of Tehran municipality (stage one, second edition), 6th district of Tehran municipality.
25. INTELI, 2011, Creative-based strategies in small and medium-sized cities: Guidelines for local Authorities.
26. Joyande, M. and Daregozar, L., 2011, Translation error Methodology to Establish of the Electronic Municipality; Essential Requirement in the Third Millennium Translation error, Journal of social Sciences, Vol. 25, No. 78, PP. 111-158.
27. Kiani, A., 2011, Smart city the necessity of the third millennium in Electronics Municipality integrated interactions: presentation of a conceptual model with an emphasis on Iranian cities, The Journal Territorial planning geography, Vol. 19, No. 14, PP. 39-64.
28. Kuhlmann, S. and Fedele, P., 2008, New Public Management in Continental Europe: Local Government Modernization in Germany, France and Italy from a Comparative perspective.
29. Molinas, J., 2010, The impact of inequality, gender, external assistance and social capital on local: level cooperation world development, Elsevier science ltd, Vol. 13, No. 26, PP. 65-86.
30. Municipal Government Act, 2008, Office of the Legislative Counsel, Nova Scotia House of Assembly, Crown in right of Nova Scotia.
31. Naghshe Jahan Pars Consulting Engineers, 2016, Pattern of region development, Development pattern and detailed plan of 6th district Tehran.
32. Odendaal, N., 2003, Information and communication technology and local government: understanding the difference between cities in developed and emerging economies. Computers, Environmentand Urban Systems Publishers, US.
33. Rezende, D.; Madeira, G.; Mendes, L.; Breda, G.; Zarpelão, B. and Figueiredo, F., 2014, Information and Telecommunications Project for a Digital City: A Brazilian case study, Telematics and Informatics, Vol. 31, No. 12, PP. 98-114.
34. Sandoval, A. R. and Ramon, G. G., 2012, Are government internet portals evolving towards more interaction, participation, and collaboration? Revisiting the rhetoric of e-government among municipalities, Government Information Quarterly, Vol. 29, No. 9, PP. 72-81.
35. Sarafi, M., 2011, Translation error Necessity of Promoting Local Management in Tehran Municipality Translation error, Environmental logistics magazine, No.2 , PP. 50-90.
36. Shaali, G., 2014, Evaluating and Translation errorinvestigating the effective factor into the trust to electronic city in Yazd, Journal of spatial planning geograghy, Vol .31, No.13, PP. 1-12.
37. Shah, A. and Thompson, T., 2004, Implementing decentralized Local Governance: A Treacherous Road with potholes, Detours and road closures. World Bank policy research working paper 3353.
38. Shahnavazi, M. and Shahnavazi, Y., 2012, E-Municipality; New Step in Providing Electronic Services in Iran, International Journal of Business and Social Science,Vol. 15, No. 3, PP. 141-154.
39. Sharifzade, F. and Rashidi, A., 1997, Translation error Explaining Effective Factors on the Success of Establishing an Electronic Municipality Plan Translation error, Journal of Human sicenceFaculty of Semnan University, Vol. 22, No.24, PP. 65-90.
40. Tehran Provincial Government, Statistical Office of Tehran Statistical of the Yearbook Information, 2016, Planning Deputy, Tehran.
41. The Constitution of Japan, 2007, House of Councilors of the National Diet of Japan.
42. Tsatsou, P., 2009, Reconceptualising ‘Time’ and ‘Space’ in the Era of Electronic Media and Communications. Journal of Media and Communication,Vol. 12, No. 1, PP. 11-32.
43. Zambianchi, M., 2013, The Area Governance Plan and the Territorial Time Plan of the City Bergamo.In D. H. al., Space–Time Design of the Public City. London: springer.
44. Ziyari, K.; Ahani, S. and Kerg Abad Zareei, F., 2013, AnalysisTranslation errorAA and evaluating of priorities of Translation error electronic city establishment in sustainable urban development with using ANP model, Journal of new attitude in human geograghy, Vol .17, No.2, PP. 53-70.
45. Departmenr for Community planning and development, (2012). Factsheet 3; Urban and regional planning
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 322
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 134