|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||106,173,666|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||83,080,698|
تحلیل آسیب پذیری بافت شهری در برابر زلزله (منطقه مورد مطالعه: منطقه دو شهرداری تهران)
|پژوهشهای جغرافیای انسانی|
|مقاله 9، دوره 46، شماره 4، اسفند 1393، صفحه 843-856 اصل مقاله (1.11 M)|
|نوع مقاله: مقاله علمی پژوهشی|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22059/jhgr.2015.51226|
|ابوالفضل مشکینی1؛ صفر قائد رحمتی2؛ رضا شعبان زاده نمینی* 3|
|1استادیار دانشگاه تربیت مدرس|
|2استادیار دانشگاه یزد|
|3دانشجوی کارشناسی ارشد، جغرافیا و برنامه ریزی شهری|
|علیرغم توسعة نظامهای اجتماعی- اقتصادی و شهرنشینی، انسانها بهطور فزاینده از اثرات زیانبار بلایای طبیعی رنج میبرند. زلزله یکی از مهمترین مخاطرات طبیعی است که بهدلیل خرابی ساختمانها و زیرساختهای شهری، خسارات فراوانی را به اموال و داراییها، در نواحی شهری و اطراف آن وارد میآورد. از این رو نواحی آسیبپذیر شهرها، از جمله مناطقی هستند که میتوان با شناخت، پهنهبندی و سیاستگذاری درست، آثار منفی بلایا را در آنها کاهش داد. این پژوهش در دو بخش توصیفی– تحلیلی صورت گرفته است. در بخش توصیفی، با استفاده از مطالعات کتابخانهای - اسنادی، معیارهای متناسب با هدف تحقیق، انتخاب و سپس دادههای توصیفی جمعآوری شدند. شاخصها در سه بخش کالبدی، اجتماعی و محیطی قرار میگیرند و برای هریک از شاخصها معیارهایی در نظر گرفته شده است. پس از بررسی، در مجموع، یازده معیار انتخاب گردید. در بخش تحلیلی، مدلهایی که در پژوهش حاضر برای تعیین آسیبپذیری منطقه در برابر زلزله استفاده شده، مدل ANP و عملگر Fuzzy هستند. پس از بهدستآوردن وزن هریک از معیارهای تعیینشده از طریق مدل ANP، از تکنیک Fuzzy برای تلفیق لایههای مورد نظر، استفاده شده است. نتایج، حاکی از آن است که بافت شهری منطقة 2 شهرداری تهران بهمیزان متوسط و بالایی آسیبپذیر است و این میزان در مناطق شرقی و جنوبی، با توجه به نتایج حاصل از تکنیک فازی بیشتر است.|
|آسیبپذیری؛ بافت؛ تحلیل؛ زلزله؛ شهر|
|عنوان مقاله [English]|
|Analysis of urban fabric vulnerability against earthquake. (Case study: Tehran,District 2).|
|Abolfazl Meshkini1؛ Safar Ghaed Rahmati2؛ Reza Shabanzadeh namini3|
|1Assistant Professor,Tarbiat Modares university|
|2Assistant Professor, yazd university|
|3Ms student, Geography and urban planning|
Despite of the social - economic development systems and urbanization, people are increasingly suffering from the effects of natural disasters. Earthquak is one of the major natural disasters that cause damage to building and urban infrastructure. So, Vulnerable areas of the cities are areas that we can with identify, zoning and policy making, reducing the negative effects brought about by the disaster. The present study was included in two parts: descriptive and analytical. The descriptive section of the library and documentation in accordance with the criteria selected and Three indicators of physical, social and environmental are considered and criteria for each of the parameters are considered. descriptive data were collected and the analytical models used. In this study to determine the seismic vulnerability of the region to be used in the model ANP and Fuzzy. After obtaining the weight of each criteria set by the model ANP, Fuzzy techniques for the integration layer is used. The results indicate that, urban Fabric vulnerability at District 2 is high and this rate in southern and east regions according to the results of fuzzy techniques is much higher.
In our times with the development of social-economic systems ,and urbanization, earthquake is one of the major natural hazards Cause damage to buildings and urban infrastructure. During the twentieth century, growth population cause for the construction of settlements in high risk areas. A large number of the population will settle in big. Many of the major cities have been at or near the active faults. Thus, the vulnerability of cities, especially in urban contexts in developing countries is a serious examination of the earthquake. Hence, the study of earthquakes in urban areas is also important, not only for developing countries but also in developed. Among these, Tehran as a metropolis in recent decades has a growing and increasingly irregular and non-homogeneous led to tissues is of non-standard. Despite the increase in construction in some areas of the districts2 of Tehran, Due to the high price of land has developmed rapidly and had a high density. The District 2, have a population of over 321,496 thousand. Much of the area due to the rapid construction in the past two decades. On the other hand the existence of faults in the vicinity and within this range, the region's vulnerability to natural disasters is increasing. Hence it is necessary to identify the fabric vulnerable to serious remedy to reduce vulnerability to earthquakes take place in urban contexts. Thus, the need to attention this region as one of the most vulnerable areas of Tehran.
This study include of two parts of , descriptive and analytical that the section of descriptive with using the library and archival research objective selection criteria in accordance with the descriptive data has been collected. The analytic model in this study to determine the seismic vulnerability of the region to be used in the model ANP and Fuzzy. One of the common methods of multi-criteria decision making process of network analysis ANP. Model, analytic network process ANP complex relationships between and among elements of the decision through the replacement of hierarchical network architecture into consideration. In this study, the the effectiveness criteria identify and were defined and for The rating criteria for each study, the questionnaire was designed to get the opinions of experts (30 experts) were recorded Tables that The criteria for determining the value and importance of the approach ANP to calculate the weights of the criteria. After obtaining the weight of each criteria set by the model ANP, technique, Fuzzy and to combine layers of spatial analysis and GIS, is used and Finally, vulnerable areas in the study area has been provided.
Identify and prioritize effective criteria of the vulnerability of urban planning and appropriate corrective actions in these tissues is particular importance to during the incident. Therefore, in this study, the indicators in the areas of environmental, physical and social chosen the following set of criteria considered, and for The rating criteria for each study, the questionnaire was designed And to get expert opinions, the tables have been recorded and used to determine the value and importance of the criteria by ANP method to calculate the weights of the criteria we have discussed. In this study Eleven criteria have been considered. After entering the inputs to the software SuperDecision the final weight is obtained by set criteria. In this study, in order to attain the purpose of and to characterize the vulnerability of urban used of Spatial Integration of GIS techniques GIS and fuzzy operators. criteria through ANP has weighted and For each criterion, the layers are prepared and then The criteria in GIS environment using appropriate fuzzy operators (gamma), fuzzy membership to have received. Through the appropriate digital layer on the investment criteria established by each layer, and the digital layer of vulnerable zones in the study area are shown.
The values in the standardization of map layers and the weight of each layer is considered zero to one. Whatever the number is closer to one indicative of a greater utility and desirability of any size is closer to zero, it will be reduced. As you can seen in the map, Amount of pixels that are closer to dark spaces have value of zero and reduced from space utility And urban fabric have high vulnerability, Conversely, pixels that have been gray and white colors Values are more And the vulnerability index have more desirable. With a little reflection on the current situation can be found in the map, the majority of the district 2 have moderate vulnerability that In the meantime, the eastern half, both South and North-West district 2 of Tehran Municipality due to high density residential population has a high vulnerability. The central part of the urban area due to the lack of open spaces and bright colors of certain users are more desirable.
Keywords:Analysis, vulnerability, urban, fabric, earthquake.
|Analysis, vulnerability, urban, fabric, earthquake|
1. Abasnezhad, A. and Hasanzadeh, R., 2008, Earthquake Risk Management, Adapted from the Book, Protection of Land, Author: Koban & Espens, Kerman Municipality Disaster Management Center. Vol. 1. (In Persian)
2. Ahadnezhad R., M., 2010, Urban Social Vulnerability Assessment Against Earthquakes, (Case Study: Zanjan), Urban and Regional Studies. Vol. 2, No. 7. (In Persian).
3. Armas, I., 2012, Multi-criteria Vulnerability Analysis to Earthquake Hazard of Bucharest, Romania, Nat Hazards, Springer Science Business Media B.V.
4. Bonham-Carter, G. F., 1991, Geographic Information Systems for Geoscientists, Modelling with GIS, Pergamum, Ontario, pp. 291-300.
5. Cross, John A., 2001, Megacities and Small Towns: Different Perspectives on Hazard Vulnerability, Environmental Hazards 3.
6. Ghadiri, Mahmod, 2008, The Relation Between Social Structure of Vulnerability to Earthquake Hazard Case of Tehran Metropololises Neibourhoods, PhD thesis, Geography and Urban Planning, Supervisor: Dr. Eftekhari, A., university of Tarbiat modares. (In Persian)
7. Guk Sun, C., 2012, Applications of a GIS-based Geotechnical Tool to Assess Spatial Earthquake Hazards in an Urban Area, Springer-Verlag.
8. Hedayatniya, H., 2007, Physical Planning for Urban Vulnerable Areas Against Earthquake, Case Study: Abak Area, Region one of Tehran, Supervisor: Dr. bemanian, M., Department of Urban and Regional Planning, School of Art Tarbiat Modares University. (In Persian)
9. Hwa Wang, J., 2007, Urban Seismology in the Taipei Metropolitan Area: Review and Prospective, Institute of Earth Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
10. Joseph, S, Williams, R. and Yule, W., 1997, Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress: A Psychosocial Perspective on PTSD and Treatment, West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
11. Kapstein Lopez, P., ???? Three Approaches to Urban Vulnerability: Social, Physical and Urban, Vulnerable Areas in the Interior of a Chilean City. 12. Karami, O., 2001, Planning for Improvement of Circulation Pattern in Organic Area with Respect Reduction of Earthquake Hazards, Supervisor: Poorjafar, M., A thesis presented for the degree of master of Art in urban and regional planning, school of Art Tarbiat Modares university. (In Persian)
13. Kreimer, A., Arnold, M. and Carlin, A., 2003, Building Safer Cities: The Future of Disaster Risk, The World Bank Disaster Management Facility Washington, D.C.
14. Martins, V. N. Cabral, P. and Sousa e Silva, D., 2012, Urban Modelling for Seismic Prone Areas: the Case Study of Vila Franca do Campo (Azores Archipelago, Portugal).
15. Mesgari, M., Teymori, M. and Shorvarzi, H., 2011, Locate Hospitals, Using With Fuzzy, Bimonthly Shhrngar, No 54, p. 30. (In Persian)
16. Min Xu, C., Hao Zhang, J., Kaneyuki N., Qisheng He, J., Chaoyi Chang, Y., and Mengxu Gao, X., 2010, Change Detection of an Earthquake Induced Barrier Lake Based on Remote Sensing Image Classification, International Journal of Remote Sensing.
17. Nowroozi, M., 2011, The Evaluation of Urban Physical Vulnerability in Earthquake against Using GIS, Case Study: Khorramdarreh, supervisor: Dr. Ahmadinejad, M., Department of Geography and Urban Planning, university of Zaman. (In Persian)
18. Peng, Yi., 2012, Regional Earthquake Vulnerability Assessment Using a Combination of MCDM Methods, Springer Science Business Media, New York.
19. Poormohamadi, M. and Mosayebzadeh, A., 2008, Earthquake-Vulnerability of Cities in Iran and the Role of Community Participation in Aid, Journal of Geography and Development, No. 12 ,pp. 144-117.( In Persian)
20. Rasoolnezhad, E., 2009, Ranking Selected Branches of Saderat Bank in Tehran Using the Integrated of Data Envelopment Analysis Model/ Hierarchy Process (DEAHP) and Analytic Network Process (ANP), Supervisor: Jabal Ameli, F., Master Thesis of Economy and E-commerce Trends, University of Tehran. (In Persian)
21. Rezaee, M., 2010, Explain the Resilience of Urban Communities to Reduce the Impact of Natural Disasters (Earthquakes), Case Study: Tehran Metropolis, PhD thesis, Geography and Urban Planning, Supervisor: Rafian, M., Asgari, A. (In Persian)
22. Sabokbar F. H., Salmani, M., Fereydooni, F., Karimzadeh, H. and Rahimi, H., 2008, Waste Landfill Rural Location. Using Network Analysis Process (ANP): A Case Study of Rural Quchan city. (In Persian)
23. Shanshan Ye, Guofang Zhai and Jiyuan Hu, 2011, Damages and Lessons from the Wenchuan Earthquake in China, Human and Ecological Risk Assessment: An International Journal.
24. Zangi Abadi, A. and Tabrizi, N., 2005, Tehran Earthquake and Vulnerability of Assessment Urban Space, Journal of Geographical, No. 56. (In Persian)
25. Zebardast, E., 2011, Application of the Analytic Network Process (ANP) in Urban and Regional Planning, Fine Arts- Architecture and Urbanism, No 41. (In Persian)
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 3,319
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 1,591