|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||108,109,643|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||84,513,290|
Characterization and DFT Studies for Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles by Morphine Ampules and their Anti-proliferation Activity
|Journal of Ultrafine Grained and Nanostructured Materials|
|دوره 53، شماره 1، شهریور 2020، صفحه 91-97 اصل مقاله (1.44 M)|
|نوع مقاله: Research Paper|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.22059/jufgnsm.2020.01.11|
|Amineh Shafaei1؛ Gholam Reza Khayati* 2؛ Reyhane Hoshyar3|
|1Department of Nanotechnology, Mineral Industries Research Center (MIRC), Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Kerman, Iran.|
|2Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Kerman, Iran.|
|3Cellular and Molecular Research Center, Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Birjand University of Medical Sciences, Birjand, Iran.|
|This study is a green approach for the synthesis of silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) using morphine ampoules (MO) as reducing and capping agents. The toxicity effects of prepared particles were evaluated using 3-(4,5-dimethylthiazol-2-yl)-2,5-diphenyltetrazolium bromide (MTT) assay on breast cancer cells. UV–visible spectrum, Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), X-ray diffraction analysis (XRD), environmental scanning electron microscopy (ESEM), transmission electron microscopy (TEM), and dynamic light scattering (DLS) techniques were employed for characterization of prepared particles. A review mechanism has been done based on density functional theory (DFT). The results confirmed the formation of spherical and crystalline AgNPs with the average particle size of 50nm. Also, DFT analysis revealed that the reduction was occurred by connection of MO constituents to the NO3 part of AgNO3. In addition of reducing effect, the capping characteristics of MO biomolecules were proved by FTIR spectra. Moreover, comparison of Anti-proliferation Activity of MO-AgNPs was 69% higher than MO at similar dosage. Therefore, in addition to use MO as a painkiller in the treatment of cancer, it can also be used as a factor for the synthesis of AgNPs with enhanced its anticancer properties.|
|Green synthesis؛ Morphine ampoules؛ Breast cancer cells؛ Density functional theory؛ Biomaterials؛ Nanoparticles|
1. Ramar M, Manikandan B, Marimuthu PN, Raman T, Mahalingam A, Subramanian P, et al. Synthesis of silver nanoparticles using Solanum trilobatum fruits extract and its antibacterial, cytotoxic activity against human breast cancer cell line MCF 7. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy. 2015;140:223-8.
2. Al-Bahrani R, Raman J, Lakshmanan H, Hassan AA, Sabaratnam V. Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using tree oyster mushroom Pleurotus ostreatus and its inhibitory activity against pathogenic bacteria. Materials Letters. 2017;186:21-5.
3. Elemike EE, Onwudiwe DC, Nundkumar N, Singh M, Iyekowa O. Green synthesis of Ag, Au and Ag-Au bimetallic nanoparticles using Stigmaphyllon ovatum leaf extract and their in vitro anticancer potential. Materials Letters. 2019;243:148-52.
4. Srinithya B, Kumar VV, Vadivel V, Pemaiah B, Anthony SP, Muthuraman MS. Synthesis of biofunctionalized AgNPs using medicinally important Sida cordifolia leaf extract for enhanced antioxidant and anticancer activities. Materials Letters. 2016;170:101-4.
5. Azizi Z, Pourseyedi S, Khatami M, Mohammadi H. Stachys lavandulifolia and Lathyrus sp. Mediated for Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles and Evaluation Its Antifungal Activity Against Dothiorella sarmentorum. Journal of Cluster Science. 2016;27(5):1613-28.
6. Khatami M, Nejad MS, Almani PGN, Salari S. Plant-mediated green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using Trifolium resupinatum seed exudate and their antifungal efficacy on Neofusicoccum parvum and Rhizoctonia solani. IET Nanobiotechnology. 2016;10(4):237-43.
9. Ecimovic P, Murray D, Doran P, McDonald J, Lambert DG, Buggy DJ. Direct effect of morphine on breast cancer cell function in vitro : role of the NET1 gene. British Journal of Anaesthesia. 2011;107(6):916-23.
10. Chen Y, Qin Y, Li L, Chen J, Zhang X, Xie Y. Morphine Can Inhibit the Growth of Breast Cancer MCF-7 Cells by Arresting the Cell Cycle and Inducing Apoptosis. Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 2017;40(10):1686-92.
11. Vijayaraghavan K, Nalini SPK, Prakash NU, Madhankumar D. One step green synthesis of silver nano/microparticles using extracts of Trachyspermum ammi and Papaver somniferum. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. 2012;94:114-7.
12. Hoshyar R, Khayati GR, Poorgholami M, Kaykhaii M. A novel green one-step synthesis of gold nanoparticles using crocin and their anti-cancer activities. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology. 2016;159:237-42.
17. Sattari R, Khayati GR, Hoshyar R. Biosynthesis and characterization of silver nanoparticles capped by biomolecules by fumaria parviflora extract as green approach and evaluation of their cytotoxicity against human breast cancer MDA-MB-468 cell lines. Materials Chemistry and Physics. 2020;241:122438.
18. Ahluwalia V, Elumalai S, Kumar V, Kumar S, Sangwan RS. Nano silver particle synthesis using Swertia paniculata herbal extract and its antimicrobial activity. Microbial Pathogenesis. 2018;114:402-8.
19. Palem RR, Ganesh SD, Kronekova Z, Sláviková M, Saha N, Saha P. Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles and biopolymer nanocomposites: a comparative study on physico-chemical, antimicrobial and anticancer activity. Bulletin of Materials Science. 2018;41(2).
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 965
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 576